We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VEHICLE!
– Every vehicle is hand picked from the private party marketplace and never bought at auction. (1)
– Every vehicle is subjected to a rigorous inspection.
– Every vehicle is reconditioned or repaired and detailed before it’s sold by our dealership.
– Every vehicle is priced fairly based on the average values shown across multiple consumer value guides
– Every vehicle comes with a vehicle history report such as Carfax. (2)
– Our vehicles may come with a FREE limited Courtesy Warranty from the dealership, or the remaining factory warranty. Additionally, an optional Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) may be available for your vehicle. (3)
(1) Although we never buy from the auction, the vehicle may have prior auction history on record.
(2) Except Classics and RV’s.
(3) About the free Courtesy Warranty and optional Vehicle Service Contract (VSC)
– Courtesy Warranty may be provided by the dealership only if the entirety of the original factory warranty has expired.
– Courtesy Warranty may not be available on every vehicle and is based solely on the discretion of the dealership.
– Courtesy Warranty type, deductible, coverages and duration may be different from vehicle to vehicle.
– Courtesy Warranty is written and serviced by a company other than the dealership.
– Courtesy Warranty not included and not available for classic cars, RV’s and other vehicles that may not qualify due to vehicle type, age, mileage or brand.
– Courtesy Warranty may only apply to dealer owned stock.
– Courtesy Warranty will not be provided if the vehicle is consigned to the dealership for sale.
– If your vehicle doesn’t include a Courtesy Warranty, it may still be covered under the original factory warranty or a Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) may be available for your vehicle at an extra charge. Ask for details about availability, coverage, deductible, price and exclusions.
– If the vehicle includes a Courtesy Warranty, a Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) may also be available for your vehicle at an extra charge. Ask for details about availability, coverage, deductible, price and exclusions.
– Unused Courtesy Warranty may or may not be refundable or prorated by the warranty provider.
– Courtesy Warranty may or may not be transferable by the warranty provider.
Courtesy Warranty and Vehicle Service Contract coverage exclusions and limitations may apply. This content provides general information about the Courtesy Warranty and Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) products and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing the product. The Vehicle Service Contract product is optional and is not insurance. All transactions related to the optional products are governed solely by the provisions of the Vehicle Service Contract (“Agreement”). The Agreement contains the specific terms, conditions, and coverage details, including limitations and exclusions. Coverage may vary from state to state. Some vehicle models may not be eligible for coverage. Please contact us for more information.